Sunday, March 30, 2008

WE ARE HOME!

Leaving the NICU in our really long stroller!

A snuggle with sister.

Napping in our crib!


A visit from cousin Lairden and our "Tati"--Ariella!


On Thursday, March 27, Nella and Keagan made their big trip home! We are so happy to be a family--all together! Both girls are measuring in over 5 pounds--and are working to get off of their small level of oxygen. We are trying to figure out schedules, sleep, eating, etc...a daily adventure!

Thank you for all of your thoughts, calls, letters, visits, and prayers. These young ladies already have so much love and support--and Mom and Dad can't thank you enough!

4 comments:

Susan (Ramani) said...

What MAGNIFICENT BABIES! I am so happy for all of you and send my best love to all!
Love,
Susan

Whitney said...

AWWW! Congrats!
I was biking past your house on Saturday and saw your cars but didn't know the girls were home! Yippee! I can't wait to see them. Also saw that your neighbor's house is for sale...hmmm...Eli would love to have his girlfriends next door!

AriellaRogge said...

Jane Sanborn asks: Lairden, how big are your cousins now?

Lairden replies: They're a little tiny, tiny small baby cousins girls...I love them.

Can't wait to see you all again--don't forget about my house crashing on the 17th...I can always sleep in the pretty Pack N Play, though.

Besos, Hoti Tati

Unknown said...

Welcome home! This is so exciting. I have something to send you. :)