Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Visit From Texas!

This weekend the girls had a very special visit from their Godparents, Matt and Trudy Baade! They flew in all the way from Texas just to meet our little girls! What love!
Wearing our new hats from our Godparents!


Nella and Keagan are getting bigger every day--Nella has passed the 4 lb mark...and Keagan is right behind her! We couldn't be more proud! Both girls are taking two bottles and are going to try for three tomorrow!




Proud Parents!


With Trudy




With Matt

5 comments:

sheri said...

Mommy & Daddy--

I have just finished showing my sister, Marquita, the beautiful blog of the babies. My how they have grown. I can't wait to see all of you! I know you are wildly busy, but are you up for a visit while I am on my break? Schehera, give me a call on my cell. Either way, no worries. Just want you to know that I am thinking of you and glad you are all doing so well.

John D said...

Congratulations Schehera and Jeff. Your girls are so cute and look very happy. I know you two must be thrilled to be so blessed and I bet the grandparents are very excited as well. Hope to meet them when you come back to Wichita.

AriellaRogge said...

Love the hats. You are going to put that pink chair right in the middle of the living room, right? Thanks for the wonderful pictures--Keagan is a firecracker. Woo-Hoo!

Unknown said...

I love those hats! Will I see you all in August for the big SWC birthday party? - DeWitt

matthew said...

We had a great time visting the McKasson clan in Colorado. Love those beautiful girls; Trudy and I are honored to be a part of their lives.
I must say though, aside from holding Nella and Keagan the highlight of the trip for me was watching Jeff handle the highly volatile situation that was Keagan's diaper. Good times!