After a big day of light treatment, Keagan and Nella got to meet their Great-Grandparents from Wichita, Kansas. Both girls are enjoying warm meals from the feeding tube while sucking away at their pacifiers! Such strong little ladies--this helps them associate food with the sucking motion. Keagan went from being intubated to breathing room air. Such a fighter!
The girls have moved from the "nurse-intensive" care beds to their own isolettes. The isolette is so warm and cuddly, and can be covered with blankets to make it dark.
What an exciting day!
3 comments:
Bunny and Bob are having trouble getting into this account. Hope this works. You are so blessed to have twins that are doing great. We are really happy for you. God Bless and we will keep our prayers going.
B & B
Looks like it worked. We are not sure how. Two little cuties you have there. We are really happy for you and have lots of faith in the NICU's They make miracles happen.
Love B & B
Hi there, I am a friend of your mom's--Girl Scouts of course--and I am so glad that your twins are here and you have started a blog. I hope they gain weight very fastly so you can have them home and snuggling in their beds soon. Good luck and happy parenting--My folks live in Aurora and maybe some time we can meet when I go to viist them. Before you know it they will be Daisys !!!
Post a Comment