Nella--all cleaned up!
In celebration of their one-week birthday, Mom and Dad came in to give the girls a bath!
Keagan after her bath!
The girls didn't mind sitting under the warm lamp, but they could have gone without the soap and scrubbing.By the time they snuggled up in their beds, they were quite content...and had that beautiful baby smell (hats off to Johnson & Johnson)!
2 comments:
Look at those beautiful girls!! And they really are looking more and more alike :) Well, I'm glad you're home Mrs. McKasson and hopefully getting some much needed rest when not visiting the twins! We love you!
Amanda Clark
P.S. Whenever you feel rested enough for some company, I'd love to walk down and chat for a little bit! Just call Amy cause I'm sure she'd love to join!
Schehera and Jeff-
Just a short note to say CONGRATULATIONS from the desert and let you know how happy we are for you. We have enjoyed the updates on the twins and are glad that have finally been able to return home. Much love to both of you and of course Nella and Keagan.
Love-
Jerome and Jackie
Post a Comment