Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Girls are Here!

Born 7:11 p.m.
March 4, 2008

Nella Jeannette McKasson
3 lb. 14 oz.

Keagan Alice McKasson
3 lb. 10 oz.

Mom, Dad and girls are wonderful, happy and healthy!

29 comments:

AriellaRogge said...

I am the happiest Tatie in the WHOLE world! These bambinos are the most precious darlings ever. Congratulations to Schehera and Jeff--amazing, strong, dedicated, wonderful. Our prayers and blessings are with all of you. Love, Ariella, Matt and Lairden

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS - they are beautiful - we can't wait to see them. Great job Schehera and Jeff - we love you!
Love, Christian, Jody, Bella, and Frannie

apolete said...

YAY FOR HEALTHY, HAPPY, BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRLS! Oh- this is so exciting! Hearing that the girls were born last night absolutely made my morning when I arrived at school today! Be sure to relax and take it easy while giving those girls all the love in the world! I can't wait to meet them when the time is right!!! All my love, Amy

Nancy said...

Congratulations!!! Your beautiful girls are blessed to have you and Jeff as parents.
Love, Loren, Nancy, & Larissa

matthew said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to meet your sweet little girls. we love you both! See you next week.

Love Trudy and Matt

Katie said...

I am so happy for you all! I can't believe these beautiful girls are finally here! It was fun to visit less than 2 weeks ago and wonder what life was going to be like...and here it is...Love you all, can't wait to meet Nella & Keagan!!! Enjoy this time together. ;)
Katie

taherold said...

YAY! great news!
It makes my sunny Florida day even BRIGHTER!
Congrats!
Todd

Steph Shaw said...

Congratulations Schehera & Jeff! We couldn't be happier for you. Much love from the Big City!!
Love, Steph & Kevin

Christine said...

I am so happy for you! They are such beautiful and perfect baby girls. Can't wiat to see all of you:)
Love,
Christine T.

Whitney said...

WOW! How beautiful are your baby girls! What miracles. They are certainly very blessed as are you. I too can't wait to meet my future daughter-in-law and her twin! :-)
Take care, thanks for creating the blog!

Anonymous said...

Schehera I am so excited they are finally here!! Amy called me this morning and gave me all the details, and I am so glad the girls are healthy. They look s TINY! :) I can't wait to see you ALL!

klvogan said...

Oh my goodness! I have been hearing about the progress over the months from Katie...and now...the beautiful wonderful moment has arrived! God bless your precious family and grace the journey ahead of you!

much love and joy,

Karen

Jeff said...

WooHoo, congrats you two, and you two!! Twins are THE Best in the world. Lot's of Love for all,

Jeff

bhill1234 said...

Congrats! I cannot wait to see the two of you, and meet the two newest McKassons. Hopefully, they take after their mother.

Love,

Uncle Goob

Nancy Wallace said...

Well, Gigi Wallace had FINALLY stopped crying; she started when Grandpa Steve told her Schehera's water had broken. Now that she's seen these pictures she's tearful again but they are tears of absolute joy. Nella and Keagan you are blessed to be part of an amazing family and its circle of friends. That circle is now richer
because you are here, you are healthy, and you are so loved and wanted. So many prayers have been answered. Now comes the joy for your parents and you! Love to all,
Gigi and Aka Wallace

Corey Scott said...

Congratulations! I am so thrilled that they have arrived and are healthy and beautiful! I look forward to checking the blog and following up on their progress! Best wishes from all of us in Houston - Steve, Kitchel, Corey and Kevin

ajc said...

Congratulations Schehera and Jeff!
I can't wait to meet Nella and Keagan, your precious baby girls! I will continue to keep you all in my thoughts and prayers!
Hope to see you soon!
Love, Alex

Mike Struble said...

Congrats guys - so glad everyone is happy and healthy.

Can't wait to see you all soon.

Mike and Christina

JAL said...

What beautiful babies!!! I am so happy and excited for both of you, I know you will be great parents. Love, Julie

Jerry Smartt said...

Dear Nella & Keagan,
Dear, dear precious little girls..welcome to the world! We have been awaiting your dramatic arrival for many months. You probably know now that you were born into a wonderful family. You have met your adoring grandparents; they love you dearly. Your cousin Lairden has "plans"; he can hardly wait to meet you. Don't worry Aunt Ariella and Uncle Matt will be close by and they love you dearly.
It must be very exciting to finally get to feel your sweet parents. You have been hearing them for some time now but there is nothing like their warm touch.
So, dear little girls, welcome to the world! We can hardly wait to personally meet you!
We send you many warm, tender hugs,
Dan & Jerry

g said...

Congratulations Schehera and Jeff!! Woody and I are so happy for you and your newly expanding family! We wish you all the best...continuing with healthy, happy growing girls!
smiles,
Liz and Woody Fischer!

Abby said...

I am so happy for you two they are so perfect! I can't believe they are finally here! You guys already look like the best parents in the world! Your glowing! I love you guys and can't wait to meet Nella and Keagan!
Love,
Abby

Unknown said...

Congrats Schehera and Jeff!! You two are going to be the greatest parents. Truly what a blessing for you and your family!

Unknown said...

I'm so happy for you guys! We can't wait to meet those little beauties. Take good care of each other and enjoy every minute! Lots of love, Sarah and Jack

cjl323 said...

Hurrah! The photos of your girls are just beautiful. Nella and Keagan...perhaps the coolest names of all time, but I wouldn't put it past Schehera McKass to have kids with cool names.

Jeff and Schehera, I was beaming last night when my mom called to tell me you had given birth and everyone was healthy and happy. Your both going to be wonderful parents, I'm honestly getting weepy as I type this because those kids don't even know how good they have it yet! But they will, believe me they will! I cannot wait to meet the two coolest new neighbors in town!

So Much Love! Good Luck! I am so thrilled for both of you.
Collin

Mark Wurst said...

Congratulations Schehera and Jeff on your beautiful baby girls. Nella and Keagan are the luckiest girls in the world to have you both as parents. They are loved so much. We look forward to seeing you both and meeting Nella and Keagan. We are so happy for you both. Love, Mark and Cathy

sheri said...

Jeff, Schehera & families,

I am absolutely thrilled that all of the prayers said on your behalf by so many people have been answered. I know that you are feeling such joy beyond description. Schehera--I tried to fill your big shoes tonight as "Paula" and DECA won the group competition and Jamie Tuzzeo was the individual winner. All of your kids looked great at the concert last night. Know how much you are loved by all of us in the Bryant & Shaw clan. We look forward to seeing you and meeting your new bundles of joy very soon! Please don't hesitate to let us know what we can do to support all of you!

Love,

Sheri

Unknown said...

Congrats Schehera and Jeff. My sister and I were 6 weeks early and weighed 3#2 and 3#8 and look what knock-outs we have become:) I am so happy for the both of you. Nelly and Keagan will have a best friend for life. I can't wait to see more photos and hear more stories. The two of you are going to be wonderful parents. All our best, Sara & Pippa.

Unknown said...

I see Sara managed to get Nella's name wrong in her excitement (momnesia she reckons!). We are really psyched for you!
Nige, Sara & Pippa (and Roxy)