Thursday, October 23, 2014

Wizard of Oz!

It has been a crazy fall--and we have loved every second of it! The highlight of September and early October was the MVHS production of "Wizard of Oz." Nella and Keagan were Munchkins...and it was a pretty incredible experience for me as well! I've been a part of around 16 musicals at MVHS...and having your peanuts up on stage is unlike anything else. 
I pretty much cried every night backstage! :) 

Here are some of our photos--although, I wish I had pictures of all of our family and "extended" family who came to support them! 

Thank you to all of the SVA teachers, the Irby's, the Kane's, the Bagwin's, the Rogge's, Donna and Christine, the Leydon's, the Wurst's, the Bryant's, Nikki Sue and Josh, Janny and Grandy, NeeNee and PopPop, GG, Great-Grandmother Randle...and I'm sure I'm still missing people! 
What made this so special for them was knowing that they had special loved ones in the audience for each of the 4 performances cheering them on...it was all they could talk about!

The Irby's caught this shot...the little boy on the right of Nella was sweet on Keagan and followed her around during the entire show...it was pretty funny!

Hugs!

With Great-Grandmother Randle

With Nikki Sue, Sheri, Dave, and Josh

The entire crew...around 100 of them!

Our Munchkins!
A little silly...

oh dear...

With Auntini!

With the Irby's!

With Uncle Tom and Aunt Audrey!

Super-uber proud parents!


A final pic from the cast party...I love the mascara around the exhausted eyes!


A little practice video!

No comments: