Just a few photos from our incredible adventure in Disney World over the holidays!
Christmas morning Jeff and I arrived at the airport in our matching ebay sweaters...Jeff's even had the name "Jerry" embroidered on it.
We're Here!!!
Keagan and Daddy on the Dumbo ride!
The parades were awesome!
Cousins at Animal Kingdom!
Matt was holding onto his hat, Ariella wouldn't let go of the bar, Jeff was laughing, and I was holding my ears...because I was afraid the Yetti was going to jump out and scream...
hilarious!
Keagan and Lairden at Rainforest Cafe
Sistah!
A very special memory: Breakfast at Cinderella's Castle. She greeted us at the door--and from that moment on, we were treated like royalty! And the girls were visited by every princess--adorable!
Princess Kisses!
With Aurora!
Our princess day continued with a visit to the Bippity Boppity Boutique!
Hanging with our Prince Charming!
Waving at the parade!
It was so much fun to see Magic Kingdom at night--the lights on the castle changed color--it was beautiful!
Who doesn't love having dinner with Pooh?
EPCOT!
Our Norwegian!
Visiting Mary Poppins in England!
With Daisy!
Hollywood Studios!
We had an incredible lunch at the Hollywood Brown Derby!
Our faces of fear!!! Lairden was so brave--he joined Ariella, Jeff and I for the Tower of Terror!
Nella LOVED the tea cups!
With Merida! We love her so much!
Thank you Janny and Grandad for such wonderful memories! It was an incredible week!





No comments:
Post a Comment