Trey, Nella, Keagan, and Ryder
The McKasson's spent Labor Day with the Bagwin's in Grand Lake at the Bagwin's cabin. The weather was gorgeous, and the kids played like crazy all weekend!
They are all such hams!
At the playground.
Nella playing on the shore.
As many of you know--my children so often tell Jeff and I (as well as many of you), "I had a little drip." So, I found this to be comical, that Keagan was bound and determined to keep, not only the dress dry, but her panties as well.
Making sand castles.
Campfire time!
The view from the Bagwin's porch.
One last s'more of the summer!
Scotty reading bedtime stories...I made sure I got the motocross pictures on the wall. One of our favorite moments of this trip was watching Trey and Ryder run their electric motocross dirt bikes around the cabin. Little daredevils!
No comments:
Post a Comment