Sunday, July 12, 2009

Week in Review...

We have had a busy week--a couple trips to Breckenridge, using a spoon, and hanging out at Monkey Bizness. We are growing so quickly--we laugh and talk all the time and we are so close to taking those first solo steps!
Nella loves to crawl around at Monkey Bizness!

Keagan too!

Keagan: "I love eating my own food...I'm getting pretty good with spoons.
But when all else fails..."

"Bottoms Up!"

Hanging out with Mom and Tati on the Blue River in Breck!

Kisses...can't get enough of them!

Tati is so much fun...and we love her funky "baby bead" necklace!

I see a wonderful friendship in the future! Love you Karsten!

Our first campout at Todd and Jill's in Fairplay. Colorado summertime is the best!

Nella: "Can every day be the 4th of July?"

Nella: "Dad just told me that we are eating Mexican food!"

Keagan: "I can't believe that someone gave me a balloon!"


At the Breckenridge 4th of July parade.

No comments: