Friday, July 17, 2009

At the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo!

In between Sanborn Camp sessions, we met Tati, Lairden and Karsten in the Springs for a little Cheyenne Mountain Zoo time! We had so much fun!
Oh...we're cool!

Not as cool as our cuz...he's the neatest! It's pretty amazing to watch how much we already look up to him!

hmmm...Nella is not so sure about this long tongue thing!

Keagan: "Tati...don't let the giraffe take my animal cracker."

Karsten: "I am loving the zoo. Tia thinks that I am the cutest little man around--she likes to pick me up and squeeze me because I feel like play-doh, I giggle and talk, and I help her work on her bi's and tri's!"

Keagan petting the baby wallaby--so brave!

Lairden and the big wallaby!

Look at the big cat!
Nella checking out the mountain lions.

Watching and petting the turtles.

Three little fishies!

MMMMMM...snow cone!

No comments: