On Friday, Nella and Keagan attended Auntini's bridal shower! It was a very special time to get to know the bridal party and spend some time with Christine. At one point during the brunch, Auntini pulled the girls aside to give them a special gift--a beautiful monogrammed necklace...and even more cherished, she split up a package of "trouble dolls" that I had given to her at her high school graduation. They were in a little pouch that used to be under my pillow for as long as I can remember. When I had given them to her I told her that they had given me protection...until I got married to Jeff and had someone watching out for me in the night. So, now that she was marrying Cody, she wanted the girls to have them to keep under their pillow until they find the love of their life! ...I cried...:)
Later that afternoon, we headed to the gorgeous Castle Cliff Estate, below the Sanctuary Golf Course, for the rehearsal. The tables weren't in the room yet...so it made for a perfect dance floor.
...even for Cody!
Nella and Keagan did such a great job helping Leo walk up the stairs! Too Cute!
Christine and the Colonel!
Cody was awfully sweet and brought special pink lemonade for the hard-working ladies! He takes good care of them!
Even Emby did a great job at the rehearsal!
No comments:
Post a Comment