Sunday, October 16, 2011

Anderson Farms!


Today was an incredibly beautiful Colorado day! We loaded up and headed to Anderson Farms in Longmont. Check out these pumpkins...and these were small compared to some of the others!

What a view!


Riding in the barrel train...KiKi loved it!

Audrey and the girls on the ride to the pumpkin field.


This is one of my favorite pictures because I'm pretty sure this is when Audrey and I were yelling (and laughing) to Tom and Jeff that we were miserable...the ride was so bumpy!
After the ride, I couldn't figure out why my knees had been wedged into the steering wheel (very painful), and why Audrey said that her knees were just fine.
The picture explains it all...I'm pretty sure I was sitting in the single bucket, instead of a double...single for a child...awesome. Hope the girls will be eager to do that ride on their own next year!


Nella found her pumpkin!




Uncle Tom and KiKi navigating the field.


Peek-a-boo!



This was awesome! Thanks Uncle Tom and Aunt Audrey for taking us out here--we loved it all...but, can't seem to stop talking about the bunnies!

No comments: