Nella and Keagan begin school a week from today!
CRAZY! Anyway, this morning we tried on all of our school uniforms and took pictures...this afternoon we are making a poster to help Mom and Dad (or Nella and Keagan!) know what we are going to put on every morning. There is potential that Skyview Academy is going to see some purple and pink somehow thrown into the required ensemble...so we are trying to avoid that if we can!
Here are some of the pics: (I am hopeful that they remain as excited on the morning of the 18th as they are today!)
She looks so grown up.
I haven't seen the girls smile and wear pants at the same time...this is worth the photo.
I asked Nella what should you do if you want to ask Mrs. B. a question...this was her response. I hope it comes with that awesome face each time! I may show this one to my high school students in an attempt to inspire!
Here's to education...well, preschool at least!
2 comments:
How are they old enough to be starting school?! They look great in their uniforms though!!!
-Sarah Baade
These are the cutest pictures EVER! But that stems from having the most adorable little girls ever! It's still hard to believe they're starting school! Weren't they just BORN? haha
-Amy-
Post a Comment