"Out of my dreams and into your arms
I long to flyI will come as evening comes
To world of waitin' sky
Out of my dreams and into the hush
Of fallin' shadows
When the mist is low
And stars are breakin' through
Then out of my dreams I'll go
Into a dream with you..."
from, "Oklahoma"
Rodgers and Hammerstein

Our view from every room in the house...absolutely beautiful! I never really understood the amazing impact of a "family vacation." We have watched the girls learn everyday--they tried new things (both are now jumping into the pool and floating on their backs!), they loved having the full attention of Mom and Dad (and other family members) every single day, and Mom and Dad probably loved it even more...
To my sister Ariella--you are wise--I get it! I get the importance of all of this!
We have had an amazing time...and it was all because the T.V. and computer were off, the phone didn't ring, the lawn didn't need to be mowed...and we were all here together.

The McKasson crew came down for our final weekend at the lake--it was perfect! We had such a great time with Uncle B., MiMi, and Elliana (she was snoozing during this pic!)

Uncle Jeff and Ellie--she is SO stinkin' precious...and I think Uncle Jeff is too!

A Nella moment with PopPop

Nella walked her mermaid to the waterfall in the stroller...Ellie chose to ride!

NeeNee, Uncle B., and Ellie swinging at The Landings

Keagan and Nella gave Ellie a stroller for her doll...but...she had other plans!

Sweet Cousins!

Seriously?! Look at that smile...and you should hear her laugh! Something we will all treasure forever!

McKasson smiles all around for an incredible week!
Kansas--here we come!
1 comment:
so glad you all had a good time...can't wait to have some beach time w/ you all soon :) Ariella
Post a Comment