
This is a great holiday! There's nothing like a plush singing snowman!

Feeding the goats with NeeNee and Pop at the zoo.

Daddy helped us feed the ducks!

On Christmas Eve, wearing our fancy headbands!

Nella loves her purple polk-a-dot chair...

and Keagan is sweet on pink!

"It's amazing how Santa knows exactly what I wanted!..."

Keagan getting ready to read some Christmas Eve books...

Nella: "Keagan, I LOVE your headband!"

Keagan did a little cleaning before church...the fireplace broom is the perfect size!

Where's Keagan?

Right here...

What a Ham!

Baking cupcakes with all of our new baking utensils!

Good stirring!

Everyone needs a banana after a cupcake!

"Here Nella, have a bite of mine!"

I Love You!
3 comments:
I absolutely love these! Such cuties! Merry Christmas & hope you're enjoying the start to your 2010. Can you believe it's here? LOVE LOVE
XOXO!!
Aunt MIMI & Unk B can't WAIT to
see the Twinkles and bake some cupcakes
or build a snowman!!!
XOXO!!!
sometimes I wonder what it would have been like if we had been born on the same day, been the same age, looked exactly the same, and made equally funny faces as we do today...and then I see my nieces, and I say, "Oh. I don't have to wonder about that anymore...THAT is what it would be like." I love you Sister Cat
Post a Comment