Happy Halloween!

Our Little Bugs!

On Friday, Maja brought over her new puppy, "Bear!" We (including Cooper) were in love!

"He's so soft!"

"Can I pet him?"

This morning, Uncle B surprised us with a Halloween visit--we were so excited to see him!

"Mom, I don't know if this is such a good idea..."

Scooping out the pumpkins with Audrey and Tom.

Nella was helping...as was Buttercup.

What a throne!

Trick or Treating at Mark and Cathy's!

Halloween is amazing...Goodies everywhere!

Trick or Treating at Audrey and Tom's!

"Cleo...I'm here for candy...not the ball."

Reading with Mac...Keagan has found her buddy!

At Miss Jamie's House!

"I'm eating a Kit Kat...do you want some."

"Nella, stop offering up the candy...I love this stuff!"

Cooper...our Great Pumpkin!

After dinner, we handed out candy and played with our princess glow wands in the dark!
This was a great day...can we do this again tomorrow?
No comments:
Post a Comment