oh the pea coats!!! I remember when we saw those for the first time when the girls were still so itty bitty! And now they fit them! How exciting!!!
Those boots Keagan is wearing...boy oh boy! haha. I hope they aren't giving her too much grief...she seemed pretty ok with them in the picture that really showed them off!
All my love to you, Jeff, and the girls! I'm scared when I'm come back they'll be all grown up! How are they already six months old?!?! -Amy-
1 comment:
oh the pea coats!!! I remember when we saw those for the first time when the girls were still so itty bitty! And now they fit them! How exciting!!!
Those boots Keagan is wearing...boy oh boy! haha. I hope they aren't giving her too much grief...she seemed pretty ok with them in the picture that really showed them off!
All my love to you, Jeff, and the girls! I'm scared when I'm come back they'll be all grown up! How are they already six months old?!?!
-Amy-
Post a Comment