On Father's Day, we drove to Vail to visit our friend, Annie. She was due on April 20--our due date! It was great to see her...and fun to try out the "triplet" thing for awhile!
Mrs. McKasson~ I ran across your blog today and just wanted to tell you that your girls are absolutely darling! I loved seeing the pictures of your family and reading about the first 2 months of their lives. You have a beautiful family and are a fabulous mother. I am so happy for you. Congratulations! Love, Jenn Skalla
1 comment:
Mrs. McKasson~
I ran across your blog today and just wanted to tell you that your girls are absolutely darling! I loved seeing the pictures of your family and reading about the first 2 months of their lives. You have a beautiful family and are a fabulous mother. I am so happy for you. Congratulations! Love, Jenn Skalla
Post a Comment